Subject Areas on Research
- A case of intermittent delirious mania.
- Continuation electroconvulsive therapy vs pharmacotherapy for relapse prevention in major depression: a multisite study from the Consortium for Research in Electroconvulsive Therapy (CORE).
- Decision model for the acute treatment of mania.
- Discovery and development of lamotrigine for bipolar disorder: a story of serendipity, clinical observations, risk taking, and persistence.
- GERI-BD: A Randomized Double-Blind Controlled Trial of Lithium and Divalproex in the Treatment of Mania in Older Patients With Bipolar Disorder.
- Lithium-induced nephrotic syndrome.
- Manic-depressive illness in children: treatment with lithium carbonate.
- Modulation of synaptic plasticity by antimanic agents: the role of AMPA glutamate receptor subunit 1 synaptic expression.
- Motor cortex excitability after vagus nerve stimulation in major depression.
- Pathologic assessment of cerebellar atrophy following acute lithium intoxication.
- Pharmacotherapy of bipolar disorder in old age: review and recommendations.
- Recurrent premenstrual decline in serum lithium concentration: clinical correlates and treatment implications.
- Use of lamotrigine in a patient with a clozapine-related seizure.
Keywords of People
- McClintock, Shawn Michael, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Brain Stimulation and Neurophysiology