Subject Areas on Research
- A conserved transcriptional enhancer regulates RAG gene expression in developing B cells.
- A role for cohesin in T-cell-receptor rearrangement and thymocyte differentiation.
- Advances in the understanding and treatment of human severe combined immunodeficiency.
- C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 7 Exacerbates Hypertension Through Effects on T Lymphocyte Trafficking.
- Computational tools for understanding sequence variability in recombination signals.
- Contributions of beta2-microglobulin-dependent molecules and lymphocytes to iron regulation: insights from HfeRag1(-/-) and beta2mRag1(-/-) double knock-out mice.
- Enhancer control of local accessibility to V(D)J recombinase.
- Impaired social recognition memory in recombination activating gene 1-deficient mice.
- Neoteny in lymphocytes: Rag1 and Rag2 expression in germinal center B cells.
- Orchestrating T-cell receptor α gene assembly through changes in chromatin structure and organization.
- Regulation of V(D)J recombination: a dominant role for promoter positioning in gene segment accessibility.
- V(D)J recombinase activity in a subset of germinal center B lymphocytes.
- Variable Extent of Lineage-Specificity and Developmental Stage-Specificity of Cohesin and CCCTC-Binding Factor Binding Within the Immunoglobulin and T Cell Receptor Loci.
Keywords of People