Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy
Subject Areas on Research
- Arrival blood pressure in hypertensive and non-hypertensive spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Basic and Translational Research in Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Limitations, Priorities, and Recommendations.
- Cerebral Microhemorrhages and Meningeal Siderosis in Infective Endocarditis.
- Cystatin C mutation in an elderly man with sporadic amyloid angiopathy and intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Diffuse white matter loss in a transgenic rat model of cerebral amyloid angiopathy.
- Enhanced capillary amyloid angiopathy-associated pathology in Tg-SwDI mice with deleted nitric oxide synthase 2.
- Human apolipoprotein E2 promotes parenchymal amyloid deposition and neuronal loss in vasculotropic mutant amyloid-β protein Tg-SwDI mice.
- Human apolipoprotein E4 alters the amyloid-beta 40:42 ratio and promotes the formation of cerebral amyloid angiopathy in an amyloid precursor protein transgenic model.
- Human apolipoprotein E4 targeted replacement mice show increased prevalence of intracerebral hemorrhage associated with vascular amyloid deposition.
- Immunotherapy, vascular pathology, and microhemorrhages in transgenic mice.
- Increased amyloid beta-peptide deposition in cerebral cortex as a consequence of apolipoprotein E genotype in late-onset Alzheimer disease.
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure for Patients with Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy and Atrial Fibrillation: the LAA-CAA Cohort.
- Murine versus human apolipoprotein E4: differential facilitation of and co-localization in cerebral amyloid angiopathy and amyloid plaques in APP transgenic mouse models.
- Progression of amyloid pathology to Alzheimer's disease pathology in an amyloid precursor protein transgenic mouse model by removal of nitric oxide synthase 2.
- The APOE4 allele shows opposite sex bias in microbleeds and Alzheimer's disease of humans and mice.
- Vascular amyloid alters astrocytic water and potassium channels in mouse models and humans with Alzheimer's disease.