Subject Areas on Research
- Adult degenerative scoliosis treated with XLIF: clinical and radiographical results of a prospective multicenter study with 24-month follow-up.
- Comparison of three physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for the prediction of contrast agent distribution measured by dynamic MR imaging.
- Contralateral psoas hematoma after minimally invasive, lateral retroperitoneal transpsoas lumbar interbody fusion: a multicenter review of 3950 lumbar levels.
- Effects of ionic strength on force transients induced by flash photolysis of caged ATP in covalently crosslinked rabbit psoas muscle fibers.
- Electron microscopy and x-ray diffraction evidence for two Z-band structural states.
- Enoxaparin associated with psoas hematoma and lumbar plexopathy after lumbar plexus block.
- Fluorescence changes on contractile activation in TnC(DANZ) labeled skinned rabbit psoas fibers.
- Identification of troponin C antagonists from a phage-displayed random peptide library.
- Surgical management of chronic lower abdominal and groin pain in high-performance athletes.
- Troponin C modulates the activation of thin filaments by rigor cross-bridges.
Keywords of People