Subject Areas on Research
- Dental wear among cercopithecid monkeys of the Taï forest, Côte d'Ivoire.
- Inactivated whole SIV vaccine in macaques: evaluation of protective efficacy against challenge with cell-free virus or infected cells.
- Jaw-Muscle Fiber Architecture and Leverage in the Hard-Object Feeding Sooty Mangabey are not Structured to Facilitate Relatively Large Bite Forces Compared to Other Papionins.
- Proteomics and immunohistochemistry identify the expression of α-cardiac myosin heavy chain in the jaw-closing muscles of sooty mangabeys (order Primates).
- Target cell availability, rather than breast milk factors, dictates mother-to-infant transmission of SIV in sooty mangabeys and rhesus macaques.