Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of in vitro and in vivo inhibition potencies of fluvoxamine toward CYP2C19.
- Derivation of the SPAN, a brief diagnostic screening test for post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Effect of Fluvoxamine vs Placebo on Time to Sustained Recovery in Outpatients With Mild to Moderate COVID-19: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Fluorine magnetic resonance spectroscopy measurement of brain fluvoxamine and fluoxetine in pediatric patients treated for pervasive developmental disorders.
- Fluvoxamine and enuresis.
- Fluvoxamine for the treatment of anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. The Research Unit on Pediatric Psychopharmacology Anxiety Study Group.
- Fluvoxamine in civilians with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Fluvoxamine treatment in veterans with combat-related post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Fluvoxamine treatment of social phobia (social anxiety disorder): a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Fluvoxamine versus clomipramine for obsessive-compulsive disorder: a double-blind comparison.
- Fluvoxamine vs Placebo and Time to Recovery in Outpatients With Mild to Moderate COVID-19-Reply.
- Fluvoxamine-controlled release formulation for the treatment of generalized social anxiety disorder.
- Fluvoxamine-theophylline interaction: gap between in vitro and in vivo inhibition constants toward cytochrome P4501A2.
- Psychotic disorder in a patient with central and extrapontine myelinolysis.
- The modifying effect of the serum-to-dialysate potassium gradient on the cardiovascular safety of SSRIs in the hemodialysis population: a pharmacoepidemiologic study.