Subject Areas on Research
- A blinded, randomized, multicenter study of an intravenous Staphylococcus aureus immune globulin.
- Comparison of active and combined passive/active immunization of Navajo children against Haemophilus influenzae type b.
- Controversies in immunization.
- Differential Killing of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi by Antibodies Targeting Vi and Lipopolysaccharide O:9 Antigen.
- Facial cellulitis in childhood: a changing spectrum.
- Hypervirulent group A Streptococcus emergence in an acaspular background is associated with marked remodeling of the bacterial cell surface.
- Immunisation for the prevention of Haemophilus influenzae type b infections: a review.