Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of murine T-cell-depleted adult bone marrow and full-term fetal blood cells in hematopoietic engraftment and immune reconstitution.
- Accessibility control of T cell receptor gene rearrangement in developing thymocytes. The TCR alpha/delta locus.
- An Ectopic CTCF Binding Element Inhibits Tcrd Rearrangement by Limiting Contact between Vδ and Dδ Gene Segments.
- Analysis of clones derived from human CD7+CD4-CD8-CD3- thymocytes.
- Developmental regulation of VDJ recombination by the core fragment of the T cell receptor alpha enhancer.
- Enforcing order within a complex locus: current perspectives on the control of V(D)J recombination at the murine T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus.
- Enhancer-dependent and -independent steps in the rearrangement of a human T cell receptor delta transgene.
- Id3 and Id2 act as a dual safety mechanism in regulating the development and population size of innate-like γδ T cells.
- Id3 restricts the developmental potential of gamma delta lineage during thymopoiesis.
- Leukemia inhibitory factor, oncostatin M, IL-6, and stem cell factor mRNA expression in human thymus increases with age and is associated with thymic atrophy.
- Long-distance regulation of fetal V(δ) gene segment TRDV4 by the Tcrd enhancer.
- Regulation of T cell receptor delta gene rearrangement by CBF/PEBP2.
- Regulation of T cell receptor delta gene rearrangement by c-Myb.
- Regulation of TCR delta and alpha repertoires by local and long-distance control of variable gene segment chromatin structure.
- Regulation of the murine Ddelta2 promoter by upstream stimulatory factor 1, Runx1, and c-Myb.
- Specification of Vδ and Vα usage by Tcra/Tcrd locus V gene segment promoters.
Keywords of People