Subject Areas on Research
- A 137-kb deletion within the Potocki-Shaffer syndrome interval on chromosome 11p11.2 associated with developmental delay and hypotonia.
- Assembling Glycan-Charged Dolichol Phosphates: Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of a Haloferax volcanii N-Glycosylation Pathway Intermediate.
- Glycolipid depletion using a ceramide analogue (PDMP) alters growth, adhesion, and membrane lipid organization in human A431 cells.
- Kdo hydroxylase is an inner core assembly enzyme in the Ko-containing lipopolysaccharide biosynthesis.
- Natural product glycosyltransferases: properties and applications.
- Parallel Glyco-SPOT Synthesis of Glycopeptide Libraries.
- Receptor quality control in the endoplasmic reticulum for plant innate immunity.
- Structure of the polyisoprenyl-phosphate glycosyltransferase GtrB and insights into the mechanism of catalysis.