Subject Areas on Research
- Epidemiology and risk factors for recurrent Staphylococcus aureus colonization following active surveillance and decolonization in the NICU.
- Evaluation of Staphylococcus aureus eradication therapy in orthopaedic surgery.
- Mitigation and education.
- Multicenter study to determine disk diffusion and broth microdilution criteria for prediction of high- and low-level mupirocin resistance in Staphylococcus aureus.
- Prevention of surgical-site infections.
- Total nipple-areola complex necrosis in inferior pedicle breast reduction.