Subject Areas on Research
- Central nervous system pneumocystosis in a patient with AIDS.
- Cutting edge: critical role of intracellular osteopontin in antifungal innate immune responses.
- Immunomodulatory effects of anti-CD4 antibody in host resistance against infections and tumors in human CD4 transgenic mice.
- Incidence, risk factors, and mortality from pneumonia developing late after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Low prevalence of Pneumocystis jirovecii lung colonization in Ugandan HIV-infected patients hospitalized with non-Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Preclinical development of keliximab, a Primatized anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody, in human CD4 transgenic mice: characterization of the model and safety studies.
- Sensitivity and specificity of nested and real-time PCR for the detection of Pneumocystis jiroveci in clinical specimens.
Keywords of People