Subject Areas on Research
- Co-existence of posttraumatic empyema thoracis and lung abscess in a child after blunt chest trauma: a case report.
- Enterococcus faecalis causing empyema in a patient with liver disease.
- Outcomes of video-assisted thoracoscopic decortication.
- Parapneumonic empyema. A pitfall in diagnosis.
- Percutaneous drainage of pleural collections.
- The role of intrathoracic free flaps for chronic empyema.
- Thoracic empyema associated with recurrent colon cancer: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Univent tube: a useful device in patients with difficult airways.