Subject Areas on Research
- A Mixed Methods Study of Health Care Experience Among Asian Indians in the Southeastern United States.
- A culturally targeted self-management program for African Americans with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Effective promotion of breastfeeding among Latin American women newly immigrated to the United States.
- Focus on rural health. Preface.
- Zinc and Vitamin Supplementation in an Under-5 Indigenous Population of Guatemala: Influence of Lay Health Promoters in Decreasing Incidence of Diarrhea.
- [Re]considering Respect for Persons in a Globalizing World.