Subject Areas on Research
- Expression of amphiphysin I, an autoantigen of paraneoplastic neurological syndromes, in breast cancer.
- Infantile spasms and hyperekplexia associated with isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency.
- Paraneoplastic stiff-person syndrome: no tumor progression over 5 years.
- Severe insulin resistance in a patient with type 1 diabetes and stiff-man syndrome treated with insulin lispro.
- Teaching Video NeuroImage: Hereditary Hyperekplexia Mimicking Tonic Seizures in an Infant.