Subject Areas on Research
- A targeted and adjuvanted nanocarrier lowers the effective dose of liposomal amphotericin B and enhances adaptive immunity in murine cutaneous leishmaniasis.
- Engagement of NKG2D on bystander memory CD8 T cells promotes increased immunopathology following Leishmania major infection.
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus Expands a Population of NKG2D+CD8+ T Cells That Exacerbates Disease in Mice Coinfected with Leishmania major.
- Neglected diseases, civil conflicts, and the right to health.
- The Wnt Antagonist Dickkopf-1 Promotes Pathological Type 2 Cell-Mediated Inflammation.