Subject Areas on Research
- AIDS-associated diarrhea and wasting in Northeast Brazil is associated with subtherapeutic plasma levels of antiretroviral medications and with both bovine and human subtypes of Cryptosporidium parvum.
- Comparing serologic response against enteric pathogens with reported diarrhea to assess the impact of improved household drinking water quality.
- Dicationic furans inhibit development of Cryptosporidium parvum in HSD/ICR suckling Swiss mice.
- Generation of a polyclonal Fab phage display library to the protozoan parasite Cryptosporidium parvum.
- Persistent diarrhea in the returned traveler.
- Protozoal agents: what are the dangers for the public water supply?
- Recombinant polyclonal antibody libraries.