Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental regulation of DNA replication: replication fork barriers and programmed gene amplification in Tetrahymena thermophila.
- Optimizing the substrate specificity of a group I intron ribozyme.
- Ribozyme-mediated repair of defective mRNA by targeted, trans-splicing.
- Tagging ribozyme reaction sites to follow trans-splicing in mammalian cells.
- Trans-splicing reactions by ribozymes.
- Type I elements mediate replication fork pausing at conserved upstream sites in the Tetrahymena thermophila ribosomal DNA minichromosome.