Subject Areas on Research
- Age-Friendly Communities Initiative: Public Health Approach to Promoting Successful Aging.
- Bankruptcy risk and state regulation of continuing care retirement communities.
- Continuing care retirement communities: prospects for reducing institutional long-term care.
- Efficacy and feasibility of a novel tri-modal robust exercise prescription in a retirement community: a randomized, controlled trial.
- Home automated external defibrillators in a geriatric population: a brief discussion of the evidence.
- Introducing dyadic interviews as a method for collecting qualitative data.
- Natural history of change in physical function among long-stay nursing home residents.
- Pneumococcal Carriage and Vaccine Coverage in Retirement Community Residents.
- Where do continuing care retirement community residents die?
- Why healthy elders move to a continuing care retirement community.
Keywords of People