Subject Areas on Research
- Admission oxygenation and ventilation parameters associated with discharge survival in severe pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Endotracheal suctioning in adults with head injury.
- Hyperoxia-induced tissue hypoxia: a danger?
- Hypocarbia and adverse outcome in neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Hypocarbia in the ventilated preterm infant and its effect on intraventricular haemorrhage and bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- Impact of hypocapnia and cerebral perfusion on orthostatic tolerance.
- Regional brain blood flow in man during acute changes in arterial blood gases.
- Respiration during acute hypoxia: angiotensin- and vasopressin-receptor blocks.
- The contribution of arterial blood gases in cerebral blood flow regulation and fuel utilization in man at high altitude.
Keywords of People
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine