Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic/familial high-risk assessment: breast and ovarian.
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome-related Malignancies Involving the Genitourinary Tract: Review of a Single-institution Experience.
- TP53 intron 1 hotspot rearrangements are specific to sporadic osteosarcoma and can cause Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
- The TP53 mutational spectrum and frequency of CHEK2*1100delC in Li-Fraumeni-like kindreds.
- Tissue-specific microRNA expression alters cancer susceptibility conferred by a TP53 noncoding variant.