Subject Areas on Research
- A 40-year-old man with a perforated cheek.
- Diagnostic evaluation of a nanobody with picomolar affinity toward the protease RgpB from Porphyromonas gingivalis.
- Functional Advantages of Porphyromonas gingivalis Vesicles.
- Impaired vocal cord mobility in the setting of acute suppurative thyroiditis.
- Inactivation of epidermal growth factor by Porphyromonas gingivalis as a potential mechanism for periodontal tissue damage.
- The female urinary microbiome in urgency urinary incontinence.