Subject Areas on Research
- A cluster randomised trial, cost-effectiveness analysis and psychosocial evaluation of insulin pump therapy compared with multiple injections during flexible intensive insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes: the REPOSE Trial.
- A survey of reports of quetiapine-associated hyperglycemia and diabetes mellitus.
- Clinical-Pathological Correlation of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease.
- Insulin pump therapy in toddlers and preschool children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Methodologic Challenges in the Diagnosis of Acute Kidney Injury in Children With Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
- Nonketotic hyperglycemia due to prednisone (NSC-10023) following ketotic hyperglycemia due to L-asparaginase (NSC-109229) plus prednisone.
- Occurrence of enterovirus RNA in serum of children with newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes and islet cell autoantibody-positive subjects in a population with a low incidence of type 1 diabetes.
- Olanzapine-associated severe hyperglycemia, ketonuria, and acidosis: case report and review of literature.
- Pathogenesis of A⁻β⁺ ketosis-prone diabetes.
- Severe insulin resistance in a patient with type 1 diabetes and stiff-man syndrome treated with insulin lispro.
- The implementation and evaluation of an evidence-based protocol to treat diabetic ketoacidosis: a quality improvement study.
Keywords of People