Subject Areas on Research
- A cluster randomised trial, cost-effectiveness analysis and psychosocial evaluation of insulin pump therapy compared with multiple injections during flexible intensive insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes: the REPOSE Trial.
- A survey of reports of quetiapine-associated hyperglycemia and diabetes mellitus.
- Anti-GAD antibodies in Chinese patients with youth and adult-onset IDDM and NIDDM.
- Clinical-Pathological Correlation of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease.
- Effect of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors on cardiovascular and kidney outcomes-Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials.
- Insulin pump therapy in toddlers and preschool children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Longitudinal Changes in Depression Symptoms and Glycemia in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Methodologic Challenges in the Diagnosis of Acute Kidney Injury in Children With Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
- Nonketotic hyperglycemia due to prednisone (NSC-10023) following ketotic hyperglycemia due to L-asparaginase (NSC-109229) plus prednisone.
- Olanzapine-associated severe hyperglycemia, ketonuria, and acidosis: case report and review of literature.
- Pathogenesis of A⁻β⁺ ketosis-prone diabetes.
- Severe insulin resistance in a patient with type 1 diabetes and stiff-man syndrome treated with insulin lispro.
- Sotagliflozin in Patients with Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease.
- The implementation and evaluation of an evidence-based protocol to treat diabetic ketoacidosis: a quality improvement study.
Keywords of People