Subject Areas on Research
- Availability of Foods and Beverages in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Authorized Dollar Stores in a Region of North Carolina.
- Availability of foods in high schools: is there cause for concern?
- Commentary on nutrition standards in the national school lunch and breakfast programs.
- Evaluation of the Healthy Eating Index-2005.
- The 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Scientific Report: Development and Major Conclusions.
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, soda, and USDA policy: who benefits?
- The U.S. Culture Collection Network Responding to the Requirements of the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing.
- U.S. Nutrition Assistance, 2018 - Modifying SNAP to Promote Population Health.