Subject Areas on Research
- Aortic stenosis and bleeding gastrointestinal angiodysplasia: is acquired von Willebrand's disease the link?
- Capsule endoscopy diagnosis of ileal anglodysplasia.
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University. Diffuse colonic angiodysplasia with chronic iron deficiency anemia.
- Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and aortic stenosis.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, angiodysplasia, cardiovascular disease, and acquired von Willebrand syndrome.
- von Willebrand Factor Abnormalities and Heyde Syndrome in Dysfunctional Heart Valve Prostheses.