Subject Areas on Research
- Another cystic mystery solved.
- C-myc-induced apoptosis in polycystic kidney disease is Bcl-2 and p53 independent.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 and Kidney Disease Progression in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- Interleukin-1 receptor activation aggravates autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease by modulating regulated necrosis.
- REPRISE: tolvaptan in advanced polycystic kidney disease.
- Role of ubiquitin-like protein FAT10 in epithelial apoptosis in renal disease.
- Sec63 and Xbp1 regulate IRE1α activity and polycystic disease severity.
- Tailoring the 'Perfect Fit' for Renal Transplant Recipients with End-stage Polycystic Kidney Disease: Indications and Timing of Native Nephrectomy.