Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of tibial artery bypass performed with heparin-bonded expanded polytetrafluoroethylene and great saphenous vein to treat critical limb ischemia.
- An expanded series of distal bypass using the distal vein patch technique to improve prosthetic graft performance in critical limb ischemia.
- Delayed reverse sural flap for staged reconstruction of the foot and lower leg.
- Iatrogenic Arteriovenous Fistula With Associated Pseudoaneurysm of Posterior Tibial Artery After Revision Total Ankle Arthroplasty: A Case Report.
- Outcomes of selective tibial artery repair following combat-related extremity injury.
- Popliteal-to-distal bypass: identifying risk factors associated with limb loss and graft failure.
- Posterior ankle arthroscopy: an anatomic study.
- Preoperative vascular imaging for the fibular osteocutaneous flap.