Joint Deformities, Acquired
Subject Areas on Research
- Gradual Deformity Correction in Blount Disease.
- Long-term results following surgical treatment of elbow deformity in patients with cerebral palsy.
- Primary constrained condylar knee arthroplasty for the arthritic valgus knee.
- Results of a second-generation constrained condylar prosthesis in primary total knee arthroplasty.
- Results of high tibial osteotomy: review of the literature.
- Ten-year survival and clinical results of constrained components in primary total knee arthroplasty.
- The role of high tibial osteotomy in the varus knee.
- Total knee arthroplasty for osteoarthritis in hereditary onycho-osteodysplasia (nail-patella syndrome): a case report.
- Treatment of acquired adult planovalgus deformities with subtalar fusion.