Subject Areas on Research
- Anidulafungin for neonatal hematogenous Candida meningoencephalitis: identification of candidate regimens for humans using a translational pharmacological approach.
- Cryptococcus neoformans mating and virulence are regulated by the G-protein alpha subunit GPA1 and cAMP.
- Fatal exserohilum meningitis and central nervous system vasculitis after cervical epidural methylprednisolone injection.
- Fungal meningitis.
- Iatrogenic Exserohilum infection of the central nervous system: mycological identification and histopathological findings.
- Iatrogenic fungal meningitis: tragedy repeated.
- Investigation of the basis of virulence in serotype A strains of Cryptococcus neoformans from apparently immunocompetent individuals.
- Many globally isolated AD hybrid strains of Cryptococcus neoformans originated in Africa.
- Meningitis, vasculitis, and cerebritis caused by CNS histoplasmosis: radiologic-pathologic correlation.
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of extremely low birth weight infants with Candida infection.
- Practice guidelines for the management of cryptococcal disease. Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- Prevalence, healthcare resource utilization and overall burden of fungal meningitis in the United States.
- Repeat lumbar punctures in infants with meningitis in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- The index case for the fungal meningitis outbreak in the United States.
Keywords of People
- Cohen-Wolkowiez, Michael, Kiser-Arena Distinguished Professor, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases