Subject Areas on Research
- CD40 ligand is essential for generation of specific cytotoxic T cell responses in RNA-pulsed dendritic cell immunotherapy.
- Editorial Perspective: Psychological stress and epigenetic aging - what can we learn and how can we prevent?
- Effect of cellular senescence on the P2Y-receptor mediated calcium response in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Enhanced dendritic cell antigen presentation in RNA-based immunotherapy.
- LIF negatively regulates tumour-suppressor p53 through Stat3/ID1/MDM2 in colorectal cancers.
- Oval cells compensate for damage and replicative senescence of mature hepatocytes in mice with fatty liver disease.
- Podocyte biology in segmental sclerosis and progressive glomerular injury.
- Regulation of morphological postsynaptic silent synapses in developing hippocampal neurons.
- Telomere shortening in cultured autografts of patients with burns.
- Wild-type p53: tumors can't stand it.
- hMad4, c-Myc endogenous inhibitor, induces a replicative senescence-like state when overexpressed in human fibroblasts.
Keywords of People
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Ciofani, Maria, Associate Professor of Immunology, Immunology
- Hirschey, Matthew, Associate Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology
- Humphreys, Janice Carrol, Professor in the School of Nursing, with tenure, School of Nursing
- Liton, Paloma Borrajo, Associate Professor in Ophthalmology, Pathology