Subject Areas on Research
- Editorial Perspective: Psychological stress and epigenetic aging - what can we learn and how can we prevent?
- Effect of cellular senescence on the P2Y-receptor mediated calcium response in trabecular meshwork cells.
- LIF negatively regulates tumour-suppressor p53 through Stat3/ID1/MDM2 in colorectal cancers.
- Oval cells compensate for damage and replicative senescence of mature hepatocytes in mice with fatty liver disease.
- Podocyte biology in segmental sclerosis and progressive glomerular injury.
- Wild-type p53: tumors can't stand it.
Keywords of People
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Ciofani, Maria, Associate Professor of Immunology, Immunology
- Hirschey, Matthew, Associate Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology
- Humphreys, Janice Carrol, Professor in the School of Nursing, with tenure, School of Nursing
- Liton, Paloma Borrajo, Associate Professor in Ophthalmology, Pathology