Subject Areas on Research
- A Bacterial Chromosome Structuring Protein Binds Overtwisted DNA to Stimulate Type II Topoisomerases and Enable DNA Replication.
- A histidine protein kinase homologue required for regulation of bacterial cell division and differentiation.
- Architecture and inherent robustness of a bacterial cell-cycle control system.
- Caulobacter crescentus Adapts to Phosphate Starvation by Synthesizing Anionic Glycoglycerolipids and a Novel Glycosphingolipid.
- Rapid in vitro assembly of Caulobacter crescentus FtsZ protein at pH 6.5 and 7.2.
- Reconstructing the temporal ordering of biological samples using microarray data.
Keywords of People