Subject Areas on Research
- Infections in patients with cystic fibrosis following lung transplantation.
- Lung transplantation for cystic fibrosis patients with Burkholderia cepacia complex. Survival linked to genomovar type.
- Phylogenetic evidence for the transfer of Pseudomonas cocovenenans (van Damme et al. 1960) to the genus Burkholderia as Burkholderia cocovenenans (van Damme et al. 1960) comb. nov.
- Risk factors for Burkholderia cepacia complex bacteremia among intensive care unit patients without cystic fibrosis: a case-control study.
- Survival of lung transplant patients with cystic fibrosis harboring panresistant bacteria other than Burkholderia cepacia, compared with patients harboring sensitive bacteria.
- Virulence associated with outbreak-related strains of Burkholderia cepacia complex among a cohort of patients with bacteremia.
Keywords of People