Subject Areas on Research
- Ab initio QM/MM study shows there is no general acid in the reaction catalyzed by 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase.
- Biocatalytic coatings for air pollution control: a proof of concept study on VOC biodegradation.
- Effect of a fullerene water suspension on bacterial phospholipids and membrane phase behavior.
- Genetic bioaugmentation as an effective method for in situ bioremediation: functionality of catabolic plasmids following conjugal transfers.
- Inactivation of 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase by 2-oxo-3-pentynoate.
- Initiating a structural study of 2-keto-3-deoxy-6-phosphogluconate aldolase from Escherichia coli.
- Microbial inactivation of Pseudomonas putida and Pichia pastoris using gene silencing.
- Probing the oligomeric structure of an enzyme by electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.