Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial-host-cell tethers.
- Characterization of a putative periplasmic transport system for octopine accumulation encoded by Agrobacterium tumefaciens Ti plasmid pTiA6.
- Cryptococcus neoformans virulence gene discovery through insertional mutagenesis.
- Gene Function Analysis in the Ubiquitous Human Commensal and Pathogen Malassezia Genus.
- Interactions of VirB9, -10, and -11 with the membrane fraction of Agrobacterium tumefaciens: solubility studies provide evidence for tight associations.
- Molecular basis of ChvE function in sugar binding, sugar utilization, and virulence in Agrobacterium tumefaciens.