Subject Areas on Research
- A phosphotransferase that generates phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate (PtdIns-4-P) from phosphatidylinositol and lipid A in Rhizobium leguminosarum. A membrane-bound enzyme linking lipid a and ptdins-4-p biosynthesis.
- Diverse proteins homologous to inositol monophosphatase.
- Expression cloning of three Rhizobium leguminosarum lipopolysaccharide core galacturonosyltransferases.
- Rapid determination of protein folds using residual dipolar couplings.
- Rhizobium gone native: unexpected plasmid stability of indigenous Rhizobium leguminosarum.