Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium isolates from the United States and their susceptibility in vitro to dalfopristin-quinupristin.
- Clinical profile and strain relatedness of recurrent enterococcal bacteremia.
- Daptomycin resistance in enterococci is associated with distinct alterations of cell membrane phospholipid content.
- Dissemination of an Enterococcus Inc18-Like vanA plasmid associated with vancomycin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- In vivo activities of evernimicin (SCH 27899) against vancomycin-susceptible and vancomycin-resistant enterococci in experimental endocarditis.
- Risk factors for development of vancomycin-resistant enterococcal bloodstream infection in patients with cancer who are colonized with vancomycin-resistant enterococci.