Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotics and coronary heart disease.
- Azithromycin chemoprophylaxis.
- Azithromycin for the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease events: the WIZARD study: a randomized controlled trial.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae and acute coronary syndrome.
- Does chronic Chlamydia pneumoniae infection increase the risk of myocardial injury? Insights from patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Inflammatory mechanisms.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae and Chlamydia pneumoniae strain TWAR infections in U.S. Marine Corps recruits.
- No prognostic significance of chronic infection with Chlamydia pneumoniae in acute coronary syndromes: insights from the Global Utilization of Strategies to Open Occluded Arteries IV Acute Coronary Syndromes trial.
- Randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of oral azithromycin prophylaxis against respiratory infections in a high-risk, young adult population.
- Serologic evidence of respiratory and rickettsial infections among Somali refugees.
- The association of prior cytomegalovirus infection with neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- The effect of chronic azithromycin therapy on soluble endothelium-derived adhesion molecules in patients with coronary artery disease.
Keywords of People