Subject Areas on Research
- B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma linked to Coxiella burnetii.
- Coxiella burnetii effector proteins that localize to the parasitophorous vacuole membrane promote intracellular replication.
- Lipid A Has Significance for Optimal Growth of Coxiella burnetii in Macrophage-Like THP-1 Cells and to a Lesser Extent in Axenic Media and Non-phagocytic Cells.
- Q fever, spotted fever group, and typhus group rickettsioses among hospitalized febrile patients in northern Tanzania.
- Seroepidemiology of Rickettsia typhi, spotted fever group rickettsiae, and Coxiella burnetti infection in pregnant women from urban Tanzania.