Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical microbiological case: a 35-year-old HIV-positive man with intermittent fever and chronic diarrhea.
- Effects of Helicobacter infection on research: the case for eradication of Helicobacter from rodent research colonies.
- Environmental factors regulate Paneth cell phenotype and host susceptibility to intestinal inflammation in Irgm1-deficient mice.
- Helicobacter canis bacteremia in a patient with fever of unknown origin.
- Helicobacter infection decreases reproductive performance of IL10-deficient mice.
- Helicobacter typhlonius and Helicobacter rodentium differentially affect the severity of colon inflammation and inflammation-associated neoplasia in IL10-deficient mice.
- Isolation and characterization of a novel Helicobacter species, Helicobacter jaachi sp. nov., from common marmosets (Callithrix jaachus).
- Role of mast cells in inflammatory bowel disease and inflammation-associated colorectal neoplasia in IL-10-deficient mice.