Subject Areas on Research
- Detection and identification of bacteria using antibiotic susceptibility and a multi-array electrochemical sensor with pattern recognition.
- Dynamic control and quantification of bacterial population dynamics in droplets.
- Microfluidic chip with electrochemiluminescence detection using 2-(2-aminoethyl)-1-methylpyrrolidine labeling.
- Programmable diagnostic devices made from paper and tape.
- Small-volume rapid-mix device for subsecond kinetic analysis in flow cytometry.
- Transient kinetic approaches to enzyme mechanisms.