Subject Areas on Research
- Circular ribozymes generated in Escherichia coli using group I self-splicing permuted intron-exon sequences.
- Circularizing ribozymes and decoy-competitors by autocatalytic splicing in vitro and in vivo.
- Conformational changes in the photocycle of Anabaena sensory rhodopsin: absence of the Schiff base counterion protonation signal.
- Generation of nuclease resistant circular RNA decoys for HIV-Tat and HIV-Rev by autocatalytic splicing.
- Group I permuted intron-exon (PIE) sequences self-splice to produce circular exons.
- Is vanadium a biometal for boreal cyanolichens?