Subject Areas on Research
- Beginning a conversation on medical futility in North Carolina.
- Bioethics and public policy: still seeking a forum.
- Deciding for Others
- Deciding to terminate treatment: a practical guide for physicians.
- Fertility treatment when the prognosis is very poor or futile: an Ethics Committee opinion.
- Judging the past. The case of the human radiation experiments.
- North Carolina hospitals' policies on medical futility.
- Reproductive health care policies around the world. On basic and clinical research within the human assisted reproduction setting.