Subject Areas on Research
- Cost analysis of aprotinin for coronary artery bypass patients: analysis of the randomized trials.
- End-stage renal disease and intensive care unit prognosis: are current tools good enough?
- In reply.
- The CRIT Study: Anemia and blood transfusion in the critically ill--current clinical practice in the United States.
Keywords of People
- Curtis, Lesley H., Professor in Population Health Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Granger, Christopher Bull, Professor of Medicine, School of Nursing
- Krishnan, Sundar, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Cardiothoracic
- Levy, Jerrold Henry, Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Cardiothoracic
- Privratsky, Jamie Rae, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
- Warner, David Samuel, Distinguished Distinguished Professor of Anesthesiology, in the School of Medicine, Neurobiology