Subject Areas on Research
- American College of Cardiology/Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions Clinical Expert Consensus Document on cardiac catheterization laboratory standards. A report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents.
- Do proficiency test results correlate with the work performance of screeners who screen Papanicolaou smears?
- Establishing a malaria diagnostics centre of excellence in Kisumu, Kenya.
- High sensitivity and specificity of clinical microscopy in rural health facilities in western Kenya under an external quality assurance program.
- LEAP! Launch into Education About Pharmacology: transforming students into scientists.
- Latex allergy: a life-threatening epidemic for scientists, healthcare personnel, and their patients.
- Prolonged livestock exposure and elevated serum IgE associated with pulmonary fibrosis.
- Risk factors for increased airway responsiveness to methacholine challenge among laboratory animal workers.
- Status of medical mycology education.
- The deployment of information technology in clinical laboratories and its impact on professional roles.
Keywords of People