Subject Areas on Research
- Factors associated with enrollment, satisfaction, and sustainability of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme program in six study areas in rural Beijing.
- Hypertensive patients' use of blood pressure monitors stationed in pharmacies and other locations: a cross-sectional mail survey.
- Personal and ambient exposures to air toxics in Camden, New Jersey.
- Proper multivariate conditional autoregressive models for spatial data analysis.
- Protecting Confidentiality in Cancer Registry Data With Geographic Identifiers.
- Psychiatric health service areas in the southeast.
- Small area variation in low birthweight: looking beyond socioeconomic predictors.