Subject Areas on Research
- A single divergent exon inhibits ankyrin-B association with the plasma membrane.
- AnkB, a periplasmic ankyrin-like protein in Pseudomonas aeruginosa, is required for optimal catalase B (KatB) activity and resistance to hydrogen peroxide.
- Cryo-electron microscopy structure of the TRPV2 ion channel.
- Directionality of temperature activation in mouse TRPA1 ion channel can be inverted by single-point mutations in ankyrin repeat six.
- Full reconstruction of a vectorial protein folding pathway by atomic force microscopy and molecular dynamics simulations.
- Integration of cell-free protein coexpression with an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay enables rapid analysis of protein-protein interactions directly from DNA.
- Mechanical anisotropy of ankyrin repeats.
- Mechanical unfolding of an ankyrin repeat protein.
- Mutation of conserved histidines alters tertiary structure and nanomechanics of consensus ankyrin repeats.
- Quantitation of protein-protein interactions by thermal stability shift analysis.
- Structural basis of diverse membrane target recognitions by ankyrins.
- The Arabidopsis NPR1 gene that controls systemic acquired resistance encodes a novel protein containing ankyrin repeats.
- Vanilloid receptor-related osmotically activated channel (VR-OAC), a candidate vertebrate osmoreceptor.
Keywords of People