Subject Areas on Research
- A novel PRNP-P105S mutation associated with atypical prion disease and a rare PrPSc conformation.
- A novel human disease with abnormal prion protein sensitive to protease.
- Detecting prion protein gene mutations by denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis.
- Evidence for synergistic effects of PRNP and ATP7B mutations in severe neuropsychiatric deterioration.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for genetic prion disorder due to F198S mutation in the PRNP gene.
- Prion disease diagnosis by proteomic profiling.
- Stromal complement receptor CD21/35 facilitates lymphoid prion colonization and pathogenesis.