Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormalities in the regulation of human IgE synthesis.
- Advances in the diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases.
- Clinical and immunologic features of selective IgA deficiency.
- Cutaneous infection by Mycobacterium haemophilum and kansasii in an IgA-deficient man.
- Development of IgA and IgG2 subclass deficiency after sulfasalazine therapy.
- Humoral immunodeficiency.
- Identification of selective immunoglobulin a deficiency by renal biopsy.
- Immunodeficiency diseases.
- Immunoglobulin prophylaxis in patients with antibody deficiency syndromes and anti-IgA antibodies.
- Immunoglobulin therapy in bone marrow transplantation.
- Isolated IgA deficiency after chemotherapy for acute myelogenous leukemia in an infant.
- Variability in B cell maturation and differentiation in X-linked agammaglobulinemia.
Keywords of People
- Buckley, Rebecca Hatcher, James Buren Sidbury Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology