Subject Areas on Research
- Accelerated deamination of cytosine residues in UV-induced cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers leads to CC-->TT transitions.
- Accentuation of differentially expressed proteins using phage technology.
- Bisulfite induces tandem double CC-->TT mutations in double-stranded DNA. 2. Kinetics of cytosine deamination.
- Cytosine deamination in mismatched base pairs.
- Development of mammalian serum albumin affinity purification media by peptide phage display.
- Dissecting the fidelity of bacteriophage RB69 DNA polymerase: site-specific modulation of fidelity by polymerase accessory proteins.
- Efficient random subcloning of DNA sheared in a recirculating point-sink flow system.
- Identification of ligand-selective peptide antagonists of the mineralocorticoid receptor using phage display.
- Identification of troponin C antagonists from a phage-displayed random peptide library.
- Improved methods for creating migratable Holliday junction substrates.
- Inhibition of polyglutamine protein aggregation and cell death by novel peptides identified by phage display screening.
- Phage display screening for peptides that inhibit polyglutamine aggregation.
Keywords of People