Subject Areas on Research
- Advanced glycation end-product of low density lipoprotein activates the toll-like 4 receptor pathway implications for diabetic atherosclerosis.
- Developmental expression of the receptor for advanced glycation end-products (RAGE) and its response to hyperoxia in the neonatal rat lung.
- Radical changes in beta-amyloid form and function.
- The effect of an EDTA-based chelation regimen on patients with diabetes mellitus and prior myocardial infarction in the Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT).
- The role of genetics in susceptibility to diabetic retinopathy.
- The role of the receptor for advanced glycation end-products in a murine model of silicosis.
- Transcriptional control of glyoxalase 1 by Nrf2 provides a stress-responsive defence against dicarbonyl glycation.