Subject Areas on Research
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 28-2007. A 68-year-old man with syncope.
- Embolus of surgical adhesive to the extremities causing acute ischemia: report of two cases.
- H19, a developmentally regulated gene, is reexpressed in rat vascular smooth muscle cells after injury.
- Massive pulmonary embolism during pregnancy successfully treated with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator: a case report and review of treatment options.
- Successful use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a child with obstructive shock due to massive bilateral pulmonary embolism.
- Surgical pulmonary embolectomy and catheter-based therapies for acute pulmonary embolism: A contemporary systematic review.
- Thrombolytic therapy in acute pulmonary embolism.
- Transcatheter pulmonary embolectomy after fontan.